[This story contains spoilers for the final season premiere of HBO’s Game of Thrones, “Winterfell.”] Amidst an ocean of possibilities, Samwell Tarly (John Bradley) scored the line of the night. In “Winterfell,” the final season premiere of Game of Thrones, the Night’s Watch maester-in-training dropped a massive truth bomb on Jon Snow (Kit Harington), delivering the words fans have been waiting to reach his ears for at least two seasons, and much longer depending on level of fandom: “You’ve never been a bastard. You’re Aegon Targaryen, the true heir to the Iron Throne.” The backstory, for those who need a quick refresher: Jon Snow grew up believing he was the bastard son of Eddard Stark (Sean Bean) and an unknown mother from the south. Before he died, Ned promised he would eventually reveal the truth about Jon’s mom. He never did. Instead, the truth was divined by the power duo of Sam and Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead Wright), who collectively deduce the identities of Jon’s parents: Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, the prince who would have become King of Westeros, if not for an ill-timed and well-struck hammer blow to the heart courtesy of Robert Baratheon (Mark Addy), years and… Read full this story
- ’ John Bradley on Jon Snow, Gilly, and Sam’s Power of Persuasion
- Kit Harington Knows Nothing About Jon Snow’s Parents
- OOPS MOMENT! What Happened When Jon Snow AKA Kit Harrington's B*LL Got Stuck While Filming GOT?
- Tanhaji’s Udaybhan Rathod is cooler than Jon Snow from Game of Thrones, feels Saif Ali Khan
- Game of Thrones SPOILER ALERT: Battle of Winterfell breaks records as the longest battle scene in film HISTORY - that ends with a shocking conclusion
- Game of Thrones actor Kit Harington refuses to give Emilia Clarke spoilers in SNL monologue
- Game Of Thrones Series Finale Sets New All-Time Ratings Record For HBO
- Game of Thrones season 8, episode 1 recap: Arya and Jon reunite and Ed Sheeran gets closure
- Revealed: The UK's most memorable TV moments of 2019, as voted for by viewers - including Killing Eve's dramatic ending and Prince Andrew’s disastrous Newsnight interview
- Game of Thrones Star Talks Shocking Death in Season Finale
'Game of Thrones' Premiere: John Bradley Breaks Down the "Seismic" Jon Snow Reveal have 360 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.