Up to one billion tuned in as the highly anticipated Game of Thrones kicked off its eighth and final season on HBO Sunday night with the season premiere, the first of a six-episode final season. The excitement about the premiere reached fever pitch online and at viewing parties set up in LA, New York and Utah as fans watched the long-awaited episode. Fans around the world set up viewing parties with some die-hard followers at Professor Thom’s bar in New York City dressed as characters from the show based on the fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin. The episode was streamed in 194 countries worldwide and some experts predicted that a staggering one billion viewers would watch, although official figures have yet to emerge. The reaction was overwhelmingly positive, with several viewers calling the first episode ‘incredible’, ‘great’ and ‘well worth the wait’. Fan Ollie Hodge wrote: ‘Worst thing about staying up until 2am to watch #GameofThrones is thinking you’ll be able to sleep after!! That was incredible!!.’ Celebrity obsessives also got in on the act, led by actress Reese Witherspoon, Tony award winner Kristin Chenoweth and US Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon. Witherspoon tweeted in the frenzied hours before the… Read full this story
- Is Back — and Jon Snow Finally Knows Something
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Deleted Scene Predicts Jon Snow's Fate
- Game Of Thrones lights up Twitter before season eight premiere... as the show is expected to draw 20million viewers
- Game of Thrones Season 8: The future of Westeros is finally revealed as a SHOCKING ruler takes the Iron Throne and the Mother of Dragons' fate is revealed in the EPIC feature length series finale
- Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 9: Battle Of The Bastards Recap With Spoilers
- Game of Thrones: Who Dies During the Battle of Winterfell?
- 'Game of Thrones' and the Problem of Pretending
- The best new Android and iPhone games for 2018
- Game of Unknowns Glossary: Every Major Song of Ice and Fire and
Game of Thrones is back! One billion tune in from around the globe for season eight premiere as Jon Snow FINALLY learns the truth about his parents and Daenerys arrives in Winterfell have 322 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.