The Nifty returns would follow corporate earnings growth rather than P/E re-rating. In the coming year, we do expect earnings would grow by about 15–17 percent, Vaibhav Sanghavi, Co-CEO, Avendus Capital Public Markets Alternate Strategies LLP, said in an interview with Moneycontrol’s Kshitij Anand.Edited excerpts:Q: As FY20 has begun, concerns over global slowdown have clouded equity market outlook. Should investors back in India be worried?Close A: The period between 2008 and 2018 has been a period where the global economy has been struggling for growth despite monetary and fiscal measures.Vaibhav SanghaviCo-CEO & Fund Manager|Avendus Capital Alternate Strategies Would be happy if Nifty, Sensex grow consistently at 15% for next 3 years: Vaibhav SanghaviHere are Vaibhav Sanghavi’s views on fundamentals of marketHere’s a fundamental view on the market from Vaibhav SanghaviDuring this time, a lower interest rate environment along with very supportive liquidity has helped asset prices. On the back of global growth fears returning, going forward, I believe that interest rates will top out, inflation would remain benign and liquidity accommodative.Amid this, India’s growth is expected to be robust on the back of consistent consumption and revive investments. The corporate earnings outlook is much better than in the previous five… Read full this story
- Destiny: Xur Location and Exotic Items for May 15-17
- SAP Earnings Show 15 Percent Growth
- Amazon Stock Takes Hit in Wake of Poor Q2 Earnings Report
- FIFA 17 FUT Coins Farming Guide – Ultimate Team Trading Tips, Make Easy Money
- Venture Capital Trends Upward as 2003 Closes
- ANALYSIS Is Venture Capital an Academic Pursuit?
- HP Earnings Surge on Notebook, Printer Sales
- Civilization 6 Religion and Faith explained - how to earn Faith, found Pantheons and more in Civ 6
- Location-Based 'Game' App Scvngr Raises $15 Million
- History of Tomb Raider: Blowing the dust off 17 years of Lara Croft
Earnings to grow 15–17% in FY20, Nifty to also give similar returns: Avendus Capital have 295 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.