Company emerged as one of the biggest winners at this year’s Olivier Awards in London. The West End revival of the 1970 musical took home four prizes at the ceremony, which is regarded as the most prestigious awards event in UK theatre. The Duchess of Cornwall was among the attendees at the ceremony, which took place at the Royal Albert Hall. Company’s wins included best supporting actress in a musical for Patti LuPone, who said she was “deeply moved” to receive the award. We’ll tell you what’s true. You can form your own view. From 15p €0.18 $0.18 USD 0.27 a day, more exclusives, analysis and extras. Subscribe now “Thank you for accepting me into your community,” the theatre veteran said in her acceptance speech. “I love London, I love the theatre community here.” Company also won the prizes for best musical revival, best set design, and best supporting actor for Jonathan Bailey. Director Marianne Elliot said that her team’s main goal was “to put female stories front and centre on our stage”. “Celebrating female stories was not only possible but absolutely vital and the most outstanding thing about doing this show was that our audience seemed to believe that too,” she said. The… Read full this story
- Marketing Maven Honored on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Second Consecutive Year
- Baton Rouge developers, contractors bring home ‘2018 Best Projects’ awards
- Smithfield Foods Honors Employees and Facilities with Environmental and Sustainability Awards
- Teen Choice Awards 2018: Fashion, winners and a big night for Marvel Comics and 'Riverdale'
- 2018 Online Journalism Awards finalists and James Foley Award recipient announced
- Franchise Business Review Issues Call for Entries for Top Franchises Awards
- Pax8 Named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc.
- HOME FEDERAL BANCORP, INC. OF LOUISIANA REPORTS RESULTS OF OPERATIONS FOR THE THREE MONTHS AND YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2018
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its 37th Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- KLDiscovery Ranked No. 1184 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of “America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
Company and The Inheritance take home top prizes at this year's Oliver Awards have 330 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.