Construction company Becamex IDC Corp has been cautious about this year’s business targets. Photo batdongsan.com.vn Compiled by Thiên Lý Construction company Becamex IDC Corp has been cautious about this year’s business targets. Its consolidated turnover target is only VNĐ1.226 trillion (US$53.3 million), or 96 per cent of last year’s figure, and after-tax profit target is VNĐ252 billion, only 8 per cent higher than last year. In a document already sent to the company’s shareholders ahead of the annual general meeting, its general director, Đỗ Quang Ngôn, explained the reasons for setting such moderate growth targets. He said the real estate market is facing an imbalance between supply and demand in certain segments, and credit to the property sector is drying up. Externally, the global economy is expected to see a lot of volatility this year and likely to have a strong impact on the Vietnamese economy, he said further. Đức Giang Chemicals and Detergent Powder Joint Stock Company (DGC) has set an after-tax profit target of VNĐ9.7 trillion ($421.74 million), 20 per cent lower than its 2018 figure. According to Bảo Việt Securities Company (BVSC), the prices of DGC’s products might go down this year, hitting its profit margin…. Read full this story
- Prominent GOP group ‘Club For Growth’ targeting Donald Trump in Iowa with $1M ad campaign
- Britain just expanded free child care. The U.S. should follow its lead.
- These kids are changing the world; let's follow their lead
- L.I. man sets up gun target near an elementary school, cops arrest him
- Perry: U.S. should follow Texas' lead
- Transportation chairman says House could follow Senate lead on gas tax
- Jason Collins hopes other gay athletes follow his lead and come out while still playing
- 'The Mentalist's' final season is an 'encore' that follows its lead characters' happy ending, says creator Bruno Heller
- India surprises with spending surge in hopes for growth ahead of election
- Bloom Energy misses salary, wages targets
Companies follow Government lead, set cautious growth targets have 321 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.