BEIJING: Chinese President Xi Jinping said the cooperation agreements worth more than $64 billion were signed at a CEO conference during the 2nd Belt and Road Forum which concluded here on Saturday. A total of 283 items of practical outcomes were achieved during the preparatory process and the holding of the forum, Xi said in a statement before the media on Saturday after his roundtable meeting with 37 heads of state and governments who took part in the meeting. Earlier in the day, Xi called for joint efforts of all parties to promote high-quality development of the Belt and Road (BRI) initiative at the leaders’ roundtable meeting of the forum. In his address at the roundtable meet, Xi said his trillion-dollar BRI initiative should benefit all around the world and deliver common development by following established international rules and norms. He again stressed that the BRI would focus on common development of all the participating countries and their people. “We must implement the principle of extensive consultation, joint contribution and shared benefits to see that all voices are heard, all reached their full potential and all stand to benefit,” the Chinese President said. The BRI must be open, clean and… Read full this story
- Tillerson meets with China's Xi Jinping as N. Korea tests rocket engine
- FS holds talks with Chinese vice foreign minister on Xi's upcoming India visit
- US tariffs could hit remaining Chinese goods, including tech products
- Greeting Chinese president, Trump says he expects progress on North Korea
- Trump signs executive order prioritising AI development
- Trump’s China trip looking to reap billions in energy deals for U.S.
- Trump arrives in Japan for start of Asia tour, says he'll likely meet with Putin
- 2018 was the year Chinese internet users evaded censorship — briefly
- Nokia signs €2b deals with Chinese carriers ahead of 5G
- Trump delays increasing tariffs on Chinese goods previously set for March
Agreements worth over $64 billion signed at BRF meet: Chinese Prez Xi Jinping have 306 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at April 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.