You’ll be running down the aisle on your big day Blisters and burning feet are not exactly what any bride wants on her wedding day, which could explain why more women than ever are shunning high heels in favour of comfy trainers. But not just any old sneakers will do – personal details, glitter and sequins are on the agenda for brides who don’t believe you have to sacrifice style for the sake of comfort. The 2019 wedding report by Lyst has revealed that searches for personalised trainers are at an all- time high, increasing 61 per cent year on year. The terms “sparkly” and “customised” are increasingly being used too, and there is one brand in particular that has footwear to fit the bill. Kate Spade’s collaboration with Keds is proving popular with brides Kate Spade has collaborated with Keds to create a line of wedding trainers that you’ll want to wear long after the big day is over, available in white, silver, gold and rose gold glitter that will add a sparkling edge to any wedding dress. MORE: Vintage wedding inspiration for a retro-inspired big day Better still, at £75 they’re an affordable buy that you could even… Read full this story
- A Wedding Stylist's Guide To Making Your Own Beautiful Flower Crown At Home
- Kate Upton, Sofia Vergara, Mariah Carey, and Their Pre-Wedding Diet Plans
- Kate Upton’s Wedding Prep to Justin Verlander Includes Heavy Workouts—But She Still Enjoys a Drink on Occasion
- Pippa Middleton's Pre-Wedding Workout Is Royally Intense
- Kate Hudson, Britney Spears Completely Nailed the Mannequin Challenge with Intense Fitness Regime
- This Terrible Trainer Tried To Fat-Shame A Woman Into Hiring Him, And It Totally Backfired
- Deepwater Horizon Star Kate Hudson’s Workout Revealed: Cardio, Strength Training, Pilates
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: Photos, Models, Angels, Date And Everything You Need To Know
- 'I Tried Kundalini Yoga With THE Guru—Here's What Happened'
- Brides Say 'I Do' to Comfort
Wedding trainers are the bridal trend you need to try – and it's all thanks to Kate Spade have 317 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.