Vietnam Air Services Company (VASCO) today, March 23, announced the cancellation of many flights from HCMC to the southern airports of Ca Mau and Rach Gia, and from the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho to Phu Quoc Island, because of technical problems. A VASCO aircraft is seen at Con Dao Airport VASCO, a unit of the national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines, apologized for the cancelations, but did not say what caused the cancellations. The air services company said, after cancelling the flights, it has offered other plans to serve passengers, as well as to compensate passengers, as required in Circular 14/2015 of the Ministry of Transport regarding flight cancellations. This is not the first time VASCO has canceled flights due to technical problems. Last year, the company had cancelled flights because of bad weather and technical problems. VASCO operates short routes to local airports with short runways, such as Con Dao, Ca Mau and Rach Gia, while mainly flying smaller aircraft, such as the ATR 72. SGT
- Plane forced to turn back to Manchester mid flight after 'technical problems'
- £2.4m bill for cancelled flights to deport failed asylum seekers
- Huddersfield cancel flight home in favour of party bus to celebrate Premier League survival
- British Airways flight makes emergency landing at Gatwick due to technical problem
- Flight disruption at Doncaster Sheffield Airport amid reports of air traffic system 'technical problem'
- Disruption to thousands of European flights amid reports of air traffic system 'technical problem'
- Birthday ruined after Ryanair cancel flight from Bristol to Marbella
- Nordica forced to cancel flights over weekend as many employees fall ill
- Theatre Royal apologises as show is cancelled due to 'technical issues'
- Gatwick delays after British Airways flight made emergency landing on runway
VASCO cancels flights due to unspecified technical problems have 277 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.