No, he didn’t say it! On Tuesday morning, morning, Tom Ford was the number two trending topic on Twitter nationwide, and not because of his impending ratification to succeed Diane von Furstenberg as the chairman of the CFDA. The Twittersphere was ablaze with a quote about Melania Trump attributed to Ford but unsubstantiated by source or date: “I have no interest in dressing a glorified escort who steals speeches and has bad taste in men.” The quote proved unsearchable.RELATED: Melania Trump’s most divisive looks 15 PHOTOS A history of Melania Trump’s most controversial outfits See Gallery A history of Melania Trump’s most controversial outfits As part of her first solo international trip as first lady, Melania visited Nairobi National Park in a white pith helmet, which drew criticism for its colonial-era past. Read more here. Melania Trump attended the General Debate of the 73rd session of the General Assembly at the United Nations alongside her husband. Her black dress was thought to be a slight towards President Trump as many people on the internet saw her outfit as a gesture of support for sexual assault survivors. Read more here. The Trumps welcomed Polish President Andrzej Duda and his wife Agata Kornhauser-Duda… Read full this story
- Donald Trump: Melania, Ivanka and the weird dynamics holding the Trump family together
- Melania Trump's ex-aide teases "trove" of tapes as DOJ drops memoir lawsuit
- Melania Trump Used Private Email Accounts While in the White House, Says Her Former Friend
- 'This Week' Transcript 6-24-18: Tom Bossert, Sen. Jeff Flake, and Rep. Luis Gutiérrz
- Where Were the Cutesy Tweets from Melania and Donald Trump on Their 13th Wedding Anniversary?
- Trump’s Justice Department and Personal Lawyer Threatened Melania’s BFF Over Tell-All, Documents Show
- Melania Trump Didn't Want Election Night Party at the White House, Which Turned into a 'S-------': Book
- Melania Trump Unveils White House Christmas Decor, Reigniting Lies About Obama and Nativity Scene
- Melania Trump silent on Stormy Daniels, unlike Hillary Clinton who defended Bill over Monica Lewinsky
- Backlash after Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton pushes Trump to invoke Insurrection Act in NYT op-ed: 'Send in the Troops'
Tom Ford responds to reports claiming he called Melania a 'glorified escort' have 351 words, post on www.aol.com at March 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.