9 minutes ago Spoilers ahead for Episode 15 of The Walking Dead Season 9, called “The Calm Before.” The stakes have never been higher on The Walking Dead since Alpha and The Whisperers made their deadly move on the good guys, but that’s not the case with the ratings. The numbers have been dropping all throughout the ninth season, and the latest episode got the lowest ratings in the show’s history despite its game-changing plot twists. Here’s how the fair episode fared in the ratings. In Live+Same day calculations, The Walking Dead’s penultimate episode of Season 9 scored only a 1.5 rating in the key 18-49 age demographic, with only 4.1 million people tuning in. Those numbers were enough to keep it on top of the competition in cable TV on Sunday, March 24, with the three highest-rated broadcasts behind the zombie apocalypse series all being NCAA basketball games. That said, they still make “The Calm Before” the lowest-rated episode in The Walking Dead history. The 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demo represents a drop of 0.2 from the already-disappointing 1.7 rating of the previous week, according to TV By The Numbers. As for viewership, the 4.1 million audience is… Read full this story
- Fear The Walking Dead: Dwight and Al bond during scavenger mission that ends with surprise reunion
- Fear The Walking Dead: Alicia Clark escapes deranged survivor as she boldly takes charge of Dakota
- The Walking Dead's Danai Gurira glams up in breathtaking Schiaparelli gown at Broadway opening of her play Eclipsed
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’s’ Mystery Man: Colman Domingo on the Secrets of Victor Strand
- The Walking Dead: World Beyond NYCC 2020 Panel Gives Rick Grimes Update, Sort Of
- Watch the First 4 Minutes of The Walking Dead Season 6 Mid-Season Premiere
- Will Abraham Return as Fear the Walking Dead's Crossover Character?
- The Walking Dead Rick Grimes Movie Will Shoot This Spring If Everything Goes as Planned
- Vanderpump Rules star Ariana Madix takes her dogs for a walk in LA... after co-stars Jax and Brittany were fired from the show
- When There’s No Room in Hell: The Dead Will Walk the Earth
The Walking Dead's Deadly Fair Episode Also Got The Show's Lowest Ratings Ever have 341 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.