A Disney-themed cruise liner is coming to Plymouth for the Mayflower 400 celebrations. The city has been chosen for a stop-off by the ship called Disney Magic in September next year. The family-friendly classic liner is painted in the black, white and red colours of iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse with a giant Goofy hanging off the back holding a paintbrush. It has an elegant interior with hidden Mickey Mouse motifs woven into the decor of the ship, described by Disney as offering “unforgettable storytelling that only Disney could bring to life.” The ship’s horn plays a section of the Disney classic song “When You Wish Upon a Star” from the animated classic film Pinocchio. The Disney Magic is part of the Disney Cruise Line fleet and can carry up to 2,700 passengers in 875 staterooms with a crew of around 1,000 and has 11 public decks. The liner is scheduled to call in at Plymouth on September 7 next year during a seven-night voyage around the UK and Ireland. The visit was welcomed by city councillors who heard about it during a discussion of a new plan to grow tourism. Disney Cruise Line highlights the city’s links to the… Read full this story
- All the Incredible New Comic Series to Cozy Up With This Fall
- The Spirit of ’76: A Big Country Requires a Big Wagon, Like This Plymouth Gran Fury
- Capsule Review: 1995 Explorer And The Disney Deal
- Seas, Ships, Old Men and Butter Knives
- TechArt Works its Magic on the 2015 Porsche 991 Targa 4S
- Ichiro Suzuki’s New Job Comes With Most of the Old Trappings
- 2016 Ford Taurus Limited Rental Review
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG
- Several James Bond films have been shot on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. It escaped the hurricane - but its famous beaches will leave you SHAKEN and STIRRED!
- Star Wars: Why Kathleen Kennedy’s contract renewal was the right call
The incredible Disney Magic cruise ship is coming to Plymouth have 304 words, post on www.plymouthherald.co.uk at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.