DALTON, Ga., March 07, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Dixie Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXYN) today reported financial results for the year ended December 29, 2018. For 2018, the Company had net sales of approximately $405,033,000 as compared to $412,462,000 in 2017. The loss from continuing operations for 2018 was $21,479,000 or $1.36 per share, as compared to a loss from continuing operations of approximately $9,322,000 in 2017. On a non-GAAP basis, as shown on the attached schedule, the results from continuing operations would have been a loss of $0.44 per share adjusted for the impact of the Profit Improvement Plan. Commenting on the results, Daniel K. Frierson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “2018 was a year of change for both Dixie and the industry. The industry dynamics have shifted as we have seen the soft floorcovering market shrink in square feet while at the same time we saw the rapid rise of a new market segment with luxury vinyl flooring which has taken market share from all major flooring categories. During this time, we have been shifting our emphasis to include hard surfaces products, primarily luxury vinyl flooring, in our product offering. Our residential business has continued to gain… Read full this story
- A Single Court-Authorized Wiretap Order in 2018 Swept Up 9.2 Million Intercepts
- Want to Improve Your Profits? Improve Your Service
- Motherson Sumi Q1 profit slips 42% at Rs 361 crore
- Your Exit Plan - Timing is Everything - How You Can Profit Even in Today's Economic Downturn
- Critical Appraisal of Continuing Professional Development
- Union Pacific misses profit expectations amid trade war, to cut spending, jobs
- UPDATE 2-Union Pacific misses profit expectations amid trade war, to cut spending, jobs
- The Door is Wide Open For You to Build Groups!
- Related, Unrelated, and Multinational Diversification As Forms of Business Strategy Planning
- Innovation and Measuring Business Planning Using Value Added Modeling
The Dixie Group Reports 2018 Results, Continues the Rollout of Its $17 Million Profit Improvement Plan have 284 words, post on world.einnews.com at March 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.