Vietnam on Wednesday launched construction of a race circuit in the capital Hanoi where the Southeast Asian city will host its first Formula One race next year. The Vietnamese Grand Prix scheduled for April 2020 is the latest street race on the F1 calendar along with Monaco, Singapore and Azerbaijan. “This major event will give to Vietnam – and particularly its capital – an international exposure,” FIA President Jean Todt said at a ceremony to lay the foundation stone of the circuit. The 5.565-km (3.4 miles) circuit in the west of Hanoi is scheduled to be completed by March next year, grand prix parent Vingroup said in a statement. While the country does not have much of a motorsports tradition, sporting events or competitions in which the national team does even marginally well are widely watched and passionately celebrated. “I look forward to seeing you in a year’s time on the starting grid of the first Formula 1 Vietnamese Grand Prix in Hanoi,” Todt said.
- The NOT to Do List - Common Missteps and Inefficient Habits to Avoid in Foreign Language Learning
- Foreign Language Learning Resources - Which is Right For You? Part 3 - Books
- The Secret to Quicker Foreign Language Learning - "Milk Before Meat"
- Foreign Language Learning Resources - Which is Right For You? Part 2 - Audio Programs
- American Racing Casino Custom Wheels - Assure Wins on the Racing Circuit
- Foreign Language Learning Resources - Which is Right For You? Part 1 - Total Immersion Programs
- What is the Formula 1 Car Racing?
- Seiko Watches Joins Hands With Honda F1 Team to Design Seiko Sportura Watches For Racing Fans
- Which Current F1 Drivers Could Make it in NASCAR?
- Taking a Look at Stock Car Racing
Sports Vietnam launches construction of Hanoi F1 race circuit Foreign doctors learn from Vietnamese have 275 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.