Southern localities of Vietnam has been a major destination for investment from the Republic of Korea (RoK) in recent years, and local textile-garment and footwear industries have proved to be a magnet for an influx of capital from this country. Textile-garment and footwear industries are a magnet for investment from the RoK in the southern region In late February, the Changshin Vietnam Co. Ltd began the construction of a footwear factory worth 100 million USD in Tan Phu Industrial Park, the southern province of Dong Nai. Covering 14.3ha of land, this plant will manufacture over 27 million pairs of shoes each year when operational in 2020. This is the biggest foreign direct investment (FDI) project in Dong Nai since the beginning of 2019. The RoK-invested company has already had two production facilities in the province’s Thanh Phu Industrial Park, including a shoe sole painting workshop invested with 4 million USD. In the nearby province of Binh Duong, the local administration recently licensed the Kyungbang Vietnam Co. Ltd to raise its investment capital by 40 million USD to boost the production capacity to 9,000 tonnes of cotton fibres and 11,000 tonnes of blended fibres per year. With such additional capital, the… Read full this story
- Property Investment in Calabria - The Emergence of Southern Italy
- Investing in Your Future in Canada
- 10 Great Reasons to Invest in Alhaurin El Grande Property
- Strong points of NCB in the eyes of investors
- Dreaming of Southern California - From San Diego to Silicon Valley - So Cal is Beautiful
- The Samsung G600 - A Worthy Investment For Students As Well As the Middle Class
- Costa Rica Resort Properties
- Panama Hotels - An Essence of Soothe
- Are Economic Conditions Raising Stress in Your Marriage?
- Property in Brazil Bites Back at the Credit Crunch
Southern Vietnam attracts strong wave of investment from RoK have 283 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.