By Michael Hein – March 6, 2019 11:46 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 New details have emerged in the case of Joey Gaydos Jr., the School of Rock star arrested for a rash of guitar robberies.Gaydos Jr. was arrested in Florida last month for allegedly stealing three expensive guitars from retailers. An early report by TMZ said that he had also made off with an amplifier, though on Wednesday, law enforcement sources clarified that Gaydos Jr. actually stole amps from his father.Gaydos Jr. reportedly made off with two amplifiers owned by his father, intending to sell them at a pawn shop. The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office even said that it was Gaydos Jr.’s father who called to report him. He told police that he was fairly certain it was his son who had stolen the speakers.Arrest details allege he robbed his father in the past, though he not reported them being stolen. His father said that he has hoped to make amends without police intervention and steer his son toward getting help.The report from TMZ claims Gaydos Jr. also pawned the two amps, which were valued at $2,100. He asserts that he did the same with the three guitars,… Read full this story
- Magic Johnson says Bronny James has the potential to be better than his dad
- The Fighter: The Life & Times of Merle Haggard
- He was having sex with underage girls. Then, police said, one of them killed him.
- The Voice: Jake Hoot wins season 17 with coach Kelly Clarkson during star-studded finale on NBC
- I got ‘The Rachel’ haircut to celebrate Friends’ 25th anniversary – and it’s left me looking like a shaggy, unkempt dog
- How Tommy Stinson Moved On From Replacements and Guns N’ Roses
- All-American Nazis
- Miley Cyrus: Confessions of Pop’s Wildest Child
- Elizabeth Warren: The Rolling Stone Interview
- Movies on TV this week: Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019
'School of Rock' Kid Joey Gaydos Jr. Stole From Dad During Rash of Thefts have 302 words, post on popculture.com at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.