SPOTTED: Robert Mueller in his regular booth at Salt and Pepper in the Palisades Friday night. Over the course of the investigation, locals often spotted Mueller on weekends dining with his wife Ann and others at the American style restaurant. He likes the scallops. Ann typically orders the salmon on a ceasar salad, according to a source familiar with their visits.FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS … NYT (six-column, banner headline): “MUELLER SUBMITS TRUMP INQUIRY FINDINGS” A1 … WAPO (six-column, banner headline): “Mueller wraps up Trump-Russia probe” … WSJ: “Mueller Probe Ends With Report” Page OneTHE INVESTIGATION ENDED without PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP sitting for an interview. The Department of Justice says the Mueller probe will have no more indictments. DOJ brass did not overrule Mueller on any aspect of the investigation.HOPE YOU HAVE NO PLANS! … KEY LINE from ATTORNEY GENERAL BILL BARR’S LETTER to Congress: “I may be in a position to advise you of the Special Counsel’s principal conclusions as soon as this weekend.” via WaPoNYT’S PETER BAKER on A1, with a News Analysis bug: “For Trump and the System, Mueller’s Report Is a Turning Point and a Test”: “It will be a reckoning for President Trump, to be sure,… Read full this story
- Phones Wiped Clean: What's Behind Robert Mueller's Russia Probe Team's 'Mass Password Amnesia'?
- Declassified Mueller Docs Reveal DoJ Couldn’t Prove WikiLeaks Got DNC Emails From Russia
- 'It's a set up!': Michael Avenatti claims his arrest for domestic violence was engineered by the same man who 'tried to take down Robert Mueller with false rape allegations'
- Why the Mueller Indictments Should Terrify Trump
- Trump’s Lead Lawyer, John Dowd, Resigns as Mueller Closes In
- House Intel Democrats’ New Mission: Protect Mueller, Use Subpoena Power
- Mueller Investigated Roger Stone, Julian Assange and Wikileaks over Russian hacks of the Democrats in 2016 but did not prosecute, previously secret sections of the special counsel's report reveal
- Donald Trump issues outright denial of report that he told Bill Barr to defend his Ukraine conduct in a press conference, blasting 'lowlife reporters' and 'garbage' newspaper that published it hours after appearing to confirm a key element of the story
- Mueller’s Steady Stream of Russia Revelations Is Driving Trump Crazy
- Declassified Records Show What Witnesses In The Mueller Probe Told The FBI About Trump And Russia
POLITICO Playbook: SPOTTED: Robert Mueller after submitting the report to DOJ have 379 words, post on www.politico.com at March 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.