MANILA, Philippines — At this time of the year, when sprucing up your wardrobe, dare to go bold with color statements from pastels to brights, and inject a little bit of edge with roaring animal prints. This is the season to put the fun in functional! As one welcomes the summer heat, dive into these trends that can add hints of freshness into one’s style. Empowering statements Shirts with empowering statements for International Women’s Month. Old Navy/Released In time for International Women’s Month, American apparel retailer Old Navy introduces shirts with women’s empowerment messages such as Her-o and “I’m with Mama.” This season, the American brand gives a playful take on spring classics such as preppy rugby stripes, borrowed-from-the-boys shirting and flirty dresses. Key pieces and details include bold stripes, lobster prints, waist button-through midi or a classic dress with a utility button-down twist; and retro sport details in tops and bottoms including side stripes, tipping and retro heritage graphics. Ruffa Gutierrez and daughters Lorin and Venice Gutierrez serve as celebrity ambassadors for the campaign. Avon Philippines/Released Also in time for Women’s Month, Avon Philippines renews its promise to help end gender-based violence by introducing a fundraising product to support partner… Read full this story
- 26 books Bill Gates says you should read this summer
- Heatwave plays its part as GDP in UK grows by 0.7% over the summer months
- Here's T-Mobile's full list of LTE Advanced and 'trifecta' markets
- Mobius Final Fantasy Offering Players Summer Events
- StarCraft II Assembly Summer Returns This August In Helsinki
- Facebook Ending 'Trending' Topics, Tests Breaking News Label
- What's on President Obama's annual summer reading list?
- Google ravamps Google Trends site with real-time data, curated content, and more
- Google revamps Google Trends site with real-time data, curated content, and more
- Facebook to Replace ‘Trending News’ with ‘Breaking News’, Limited to 80 Undisclosed Publications
LIST: 'Haute' summer trends have 305 words, post on www.philstar.com at March 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.