At the signing ceremony (Source: VNA) Lao Cai (VNA) – The People’s Committee of the northern border province of Lao Cai and the Vietnam News Agency (VNA) on March 1 signed a media cooperation agreement for the 2019-2020 period. The agreement aims to raise public awareness of the Party policies and guidelines as well as the State laws; popularise Lao Cai and its people, achievements in socio-economic development and Party building; strengthen local political system; ensure national defence-security; and introduce local strengths to domestic and foreign investors. Accordingly, the VNA will feature Lao Cai’s strengths in socio-economic development, especially border economy, tourism, high-tech agriculture, its role in Kunming – Lao Cai – Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh economic corridor, as well as effective business models, thus strengthening public trust to ensure stable development. In particular, the VNA will also popularise local good examples – good deeds in compliance with the Politburo’s Decree No.05-CT/TW dated May 15, 2016, on stepping up the campaign on following thoughts, morale and lifestyle of President Ho Chi Minh, along with major political, economic and cultural events in the locality. At the same time, it will provide correct and up-to-date news in case… Read full this story
- Syrian News Agency Reports Missile Attack on Air Base
- Comments for : Samsung and Jay-Z close to signing $20M partnership agreement
- Nokia and Apple sign patent license agreement, ending their second patent dispute
- Microsoft signs Android royalty agreement with Dell
- Comments for : Nokia and Apple sign patent license agreement, ending their second patent dispute
- Microsoft and Canon sign cross-licensing agreement; Canon lenses on Lumia phones?
- Lenovo signs non-disclosure agreement in advance of BlackBerry bid; what are Lenovo's intentions?
- Google signs landmark patent agreement with Cisco to help fight unnecessary lawsuits
- Comments for : Microsoft signs Android royalty agreement with Dell
- Samsung and Jay-Z close to signing $20M partnership agreement
Lao Cai province, Vietnam News Agency sign media cooperation agreement have 299 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.