Themed “The Roots”, the festival will feature on a variety of disciplines from contemporary dance to other art forms such as short films, artist talks and workshops on contemporary dance.
Through the lens of performing arts and ordinary activities in artistic form, this year’s shows will bring the concept of origin and growth to life.
KOAF was launched in 2017 by choreographer Sébastien Ly with support from the French Institute in Vietnam. The festival is all about crossings: between contemporary dance and other art forms, between local and international artistic approaches and between the public and artists.-VNA
- Ed Balls and Lucy Worsley lead Southwold Arts Festival 2019 line-up
- Arts festival to return to village next month
- Cittadella Arts Festival 2019 official launch – taking place late summer
- Edinburgh Art Festival ‘highlight of the visual arts calendar in Scotland’
- Lyra MeKee mural draws crowds at street art festival
- Lyra McKee mural draws crowds at street art festival
- Preparations continue for Bradworthy Arts Festival
- Willow swan created in preparation of Bradworthy Arts Festival
- Hertford Arts Festival launch event at the Castle
- Here's the theme of this year's Isle of Ely Arts Festival