The electronic toll collection (ETC) are divided into two phases.
Accordingly, four automatic toll lanes will be installed at the toll station in the first phase whereas there are additional four automatic toll lanes in the second phase.
The electric toll collection system will be connected with the automatic toll collection system at An Suong – An Lac toll station in Binh Tan District. At the same time, it is expected to soon connect with all toll stations nationwide.
In order to use the service, customers can bring identification card, passport and car registration card to the toll collection station at Phu My bridge, nationwide vehicle registration centers and ETC system provider VETC in order to attach E- tag and open an electronic toll account.
BY QUOC HUNG- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) Systems Market Major Manufacturers, Trends, Demand, Share Analysis to 2025
- Electronic tolling makes hilltown Turnpike exit more likely (Editorial)
- Germans and Toll Collect feuding as deadline looms
- Guptas The Guptas lodged an application on March 23, challenging the ruling.lose appeal against return of luxury plane
- Alfred Degiorgio demands removal of electronic data collected from case
- Toll in Sri Lanka rains reaches 23
- New bridge start date up in the air
- Colorado Springs area cooking classes and events starting May 23, 2018
- Home/ Opinion LineNo stopping for tolls improves traffic flow
- From Bump Stocks To Tolls: Did Connecticut Lawmakers Pass These 14 Major Bills?