Homeland security chief Kirstjen Nielsen suggested Congress has imposed a policy of open borders on the United States, amid predictions that 900,000 migrants will walk through border loopholes into jobs and communities this year. “The truth is that the politics and policies of open borders have failed the American people,” Nielsen tweeted after enduring a hearing in which Democrats lashed at her for recording the catch and release of economic migrants.Throughout the March 6 hearing, Democrats ignored the mounting evidence of murders, rapes, and robberies among the migrants, and the data showing that cheap labor migrants drive down Americans’ wages and opportunities. The Democrats ignored Nielsen’s measured calls for border reforms and slammed her enforcement of the law, even after she calmly described the loopholes which are encouraging a wave of perhaps 900,000 migrants this year. “We are on track for this year for 900,000 apprehensions at the border,” she told the House’s Committee on Homeland Security, one day after officials revealed that 76,000 migrants flooded across the border in February 2019. After the hearing, she tweeted: Nielsen continued: Our broken system endures, and the ongoing humanitarian and security crisis at our Southwest Border leaves many minors and families at extreme risk of being exploited by… Read full this story
- The Points the American People Are Trying to Make That the Health Care Proponents Just Don't Get
- Dallas, Nielsen and the Mafia Connection
- CNN, New York Times Fail to Ask a Single Immigration Question to 2020 Democrats
- The Antidote to Americans' Fear, Anger and Helplessness
- Ret. general: Syria pullback looks like an open door to disaster
- Retired general: Syria pullback looks like an open door to disaster
- Reason Not to Close US-Mexican Border - It's Too Late and Costs Too Much?
- Border apprehensions down for fourth consecutive month; administration touts ‘unprecedented achievement’
- Security chiefs warn the IRA could use any new post-Brexit Irish border posts as ambush sites where they would try to kill British police officers
- Democrat Candidates Rip CNN, NYT for Failing to Prioritize Climate Change at Debate
DHS Nielsen: ‘Open Borders Have Failed the American People’ have 329 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.