Having been briefed on the military region’s task performance, General Chiem praised its achievements in the field over the past time. Particularly, the region’s Party committee and chain-of-command closely monitored the implementation of defense and military missions, directed judicial and legislative bodies to build legal documents, and promptly resolve cases. Senior Lieutenant General Le Chiem speaking at the event The unit also maintained regular briefings among relevant forces to exchange information and discuss out any obstacles in the criminal proceedings. The Deputy Defense Minister required the unit’s leadership and relevant agencies to continue embracing higher levels’ resolutions and instructions on the judicial reform as well as implementing the tasks as regulated. He noted that the unit should educate judicial cadres to improve their professionalism and ethics, contributing to meeting the tasks’ requirements. He urged them to collaborate with relevant forces in fighting crimes, especially in the remote and mountainous areas, and well manage their patches. Translated by Trung Thanh
- Deputy Defense Minister pays official visit to Cambodia
- Israel’s hawkish defense minister resigns and calls for early elections
- Bersatu leaders defend Malaysian deputy foreign minister accused of having fake ‘Cambridge’ degree
- Security challenges on agenda as ASEAN defense ministers meet in Laos
- Italy’s deputy prime minister is blaming the EU for the deadly bridge collapse, even though nobody knows what caused it yet
- Umno calls for Malaysia's deputy foreign minister Marzuki to resign over his 'Cambridge degree'
- NZ Deputy Prime Minister makes working visit to Malaysia
- Thailand’s cabinet acknowledges appointment of a new king: defense minister
- Cousin claims seeing a picture of Altantuya with Razak Baginda and a deputy prime minister
- German lawmakers challenge deputy finance minister's Goldman link in bank merger
Deputy Defense Minister inspects judicial and legislative work in MR5 have 278 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.