Having been briefed on the military region’s task performance, General Chiem praised its achievements in the field over the past time. Particularly, the region’s Party committee and chain-of-command closely monitored the implementation of defense and military missions, directed judicial and legislative bodies to build legal documents, and promptly resolve cases.
|Senior Lieutenant General Le Chiem speaking at the event|
The unit also maintained regular briefings among relevant forces to exchange information and discuss out any obstacles in the criminal proceedings.
The Deputy Defense Minister required the unit’s leadership and relevant agencies to continue embracing higher levels’ resolutions and instructions on the judicial reform as well as implementing the tasks as regulated.
He noted that the unit should educate judicial cadres to improve their professionalism and ethics, contributing to meeting the tasks’ requirements. He urged them to collaborate with relevant forces in fighting crimes, especially in the remote and mountainous areas, and well manage their patches.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Deputy Defense Minister inspects preparation for VNMAC
- Deputy Defense Minister inspects Southern military units
- Deputy Defense Minister inspects MR1
- Deputy Defense Minister inspects military units in HCM City
- Deputy Defense Minister inspects MR7’s technical work
- Deputy defense minister inspects military external affairs in MR5
- Deputy Defense Minister inspects military units’ task performance
- Deputy-Defense Minister inspects military factory
- Deputy Defense Minister inspects preparations for Vietnam-China exchange