New investors HSBC, Singtel Innov8, Telkom Indonesia MDI Ventures, Sumitomo Corporation Equity Asia, Muang Thai Fuchsia Ventures, Humanica, Heritas Venture Fund and others join CXA’s latest financing roundThis strategic capital will accelerate CXA’s growth momentum in the Asia-Pacific region and reinforce the company’s mission of improving the health and wellness of individuals through its employer-driven population health platformSINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 13 March 2019 -CXA Group, Asia’s one-stop, predictive and data intelligence platform for better health, wealth and wellness choices, announced today that it has raised US$25 million in its latest round of funding. CXA’s new group of strategic investors include HSBC, Singtel Innov8, Telkom Indonesia MDI Ventures, Sumitomo Corporation Equity Asia, Muang Thai Fuchsia Ventures, Humanica and Heritas Venture Fund, underscoring the company’s aim to be the leading health ecosystem platform addressing escalating healthcare costs across the region. The investment by these leading global financial services institutions, telecommunications providers and payroll companies reflect their belief in CXA’s long-term growth opportunity, and the company’s unique ability to shift healthcare spend from treatment to prevention, without employers spending more. Rosaline Chow Koo, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, CXA Group said: “We are honoured to welcome these top-tier corporations into our roster of strategic investors… Read full this story
- MLS expansion city profile: Sacramento
- FIFA research shows 48-team, 16-group World Cup is most profitable option
- Mailbag: Why Sharapova may sue the ITF and a breakdown of missteps in the process
- Chile amateur goes from no big victories to Masters
- Australia's Secret History as a White Utopia
- The Saints’ first season had a little bit of everything
- The 2017 Lions are up against history and a rugby nation united behind the All Blacks
- The Golden Knights are for Las Vegas, and Las Vegas only
- If the Big 12 Collapses, Where Should KU Land?
- William Karlsson's next contract a wild gamble for Golden Knights
CXA Group Raises US$25 Million to Accelerate Expansion Across Asia-Pacific have 307 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.