On March 4, Vingroup officially debuted VinTech Korea in the City of Daegu, Korea, to research applied IoT technologies, artificial intelligence, robotics, smart manufacturing plants and to develop products and solutions for vehicles and transportation. This is also one of the facilities for technology transfer, quality accreditation and attraction of high-quality human resources, meeting Vingroup’s diversified business activities in the future. Located in Daegu, a city famous for its electronics industry, VinTech Korea (VKR) is a part of VinTech Technology Development JSC with an investment of US$11 million. As per Vo Quang Hue, deputy CEO of Vingroup, they chose Korea because its ‘creative index’ is among the leading on the list, coupled with its experience in research and development. “We expect that investment and cooperation in Korea will help build and develop resources for high-quality technology research and development activities, with a view to making Vingroup a technology conglomerate with the ability to compete internationally,” Hue said. The main research areas of VinTech Korea are industrial robots, monitoring and control, LCDs and battery technology. In the first phase, VKR will research, develop and design electronic controller units for cars (VCU) and battery control systems (BMS), among others. In the future,… Read full this story
- Inside North Korea's blacklisted art factory
- North Korea's Kim Yo Jong Blasts South Korea, Biden over 'Stupid' War Games
- Commentary: Is North Korea tearing at the seams?
- Vingroup opens VinTech research centre in South Korea
- Viet Nam seeks closer tourism ties among APEC countries
- President salutes business leaders at opening of summit
- You Can Send Your Kids to Summer Camp in North Korea
- Mesmerizing Time-Lapse Video Is a Window Into North Korea
- Nguyễn Huệ Flower Street uploaded online for 1st time
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 10
Business Vietnam’s VinTech to open first office overseas North Korea to promote tourism for 1st time outside country in Vietnam have 282 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 4, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.