29 March 2019 • 1:47pm Theresa May in ‘last chance’ push to get Brexit divorce deal agreed Dominic Raab will now back PM’s deal to avoid long Brexit delay Other MPs also indicate they will switch - vote could be close Labour, DUP and hardline Tories all still against deal Vote taking place at 2.30pm, result at 2.45pm TIG applies to be political party, will change name to Change UK If MPs reject Theresa May’s deal again, few options remain Nigel Farage: Only a revolution can save British politics now Allison Pearson: We should have been toasting our independence Sign up to the Telegraph’s Brexit WhatsApp group Dominic Raab has given Theresa May a major boost after he said he will support her Brexit divorce deal today - but the DUP will still vote against it. The Prime Minister is trying to persuade a majority of MPs to back her Withdrawal Agreement on the day Britain was supposed to leave the European Union. Mr Raab’s decision to suspend his opposition to the plan will raise Downing Street’s hopes of being able to get the deal over the line as a number of other Tories signalled they now intended to back it. The former Brexit secretary said there was a… Read full this story
- Theresa May Visits Scotland as Polls Show Low Confidence in Post-Brexit Economy
- Support for Theresa May's Handling of Brexit Has Dwindled, Polls Show
- Brexit: UK Parliament backs final say in EU divorce, delivering major blow to Theresa May
- Theresa May’s Brexit performance embarrasses North Yorkshire voters
- Calls grow for UK to investigate alleged Russian meddling in 2016 Brexit vote
- Damian Green, key ally of British prime minister Theresa May, resigns amid porn scandal
- Facebook: Russia spent 97 cents meddling in Brexit vote
- Facing competing Brexit demands, PM May nears deal with Northern Irish 'kingmakers'
- British Prime Minister Theresa May signals clean break with EU — no partial membership
- British Prime Minister Theresa May’s Conservative Party loses seat majority in UK Parliament
Brexit vote latest news: Theresa May's withdrawal deal being debated in Parliament have 326 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at March 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.