‘Debbie was the love of my life. I loved her with all my heart,’ says Mike Kellard. ‘She was the kindest — and the happiest — person you could hope to meet. I had absolutely no idea this was going to happen.’ Mike’s life unravelled one July morning in 2017, when he got a call at work to say Debbie, 41, hadn’t arrived at her office. Nor was she answering her phone. Mike went straight home, where he found Debbie Headspeath, his cherished partner of 20 years, lying dead. ‘She had her coat on ready to leave. She had collapsed shortly after I left for work,’ he recalls. The cause of death, her family believe, was an accidental overdose of opioid painkillers. Mike’s life unravelled one July morning in 2017, when he got a call at work to say his partner of 20 years Debbie Headspeath (pictured), 41, hadn’t arrived at her office ‘Debbie had started taking over-the-counter codeine for back pain about ten years ago,’ says Mike, 54, a Post Office worker from Ipswich. She then developed a dependency on the drug which initially she tried to deal with on her own — Mike says the couple only ever… Read full this story
- Keenum’s sixth year looks to be special
- Angle wants Olympic wrestling return
- I Went on a Quest for Legit Health Tips at Gwyneth’s Goop Summit
- Documentary focuses on fighting
A lethal drugs loophole: Debbie, 41, took painkillers for a bad back. But when her doctor tried to wean her off, she turned to online pharmacies who sold her 3,700 codeine pills in the months before she died. How CAN that be legal? have 226 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.