Shamima Begum, 19, who left Bethnal Green in 2015 with friends to join the extremist group IS, has given birth to a baby boy in Syria.She has said she wants to come back to the UK, but has pleaded not to be separated from the child if she returns.:: What happened when she left?When she and her friends sneaked out of the country, they sparked a counter-terrorism investigation.However, the then head of Scotland Yard Bernard Hogan-Howe said in 2015 that Shamima Begum and her friends would not face terrorism charges if they returned – unless there was evidence they committed any specific crimes while with IS. Mr Hogan-Howe’s comments remain true, according to the lawyer representing her family.Tasnime Akunjee confirmed to Sky News that he believes she should be treated as a victim, as long as no evidence of further offences while she has been abroad is found. More from Shamima Begum Shamima Begum: ‘Shocked’ family of IS bride call for UK to bring her home “I am relieved that she is alive and simultaneously appalled by the news that someone so young has birthed and lost children,” Mr Akunjee said.”There are many possibilities [regarding] her return,” he said, without… Read full this story
- Baby Walker Safety and Alternatives
- Getting Your Baby to Sleep
- Your Baby and Constipation - What it Really Means
- 2020 Democrats Say President Trump Sold Out the Kurds in Syria
- Kurds in Syria Were Sold Out by President Trump, 2020 Democrats Say
- Baby Development - The First Twelve Months
- Your Baby's Bowel Movements
- Proper Baby Skin Care - Avoiding Baby's Skin Irritation
- Is Your Baby Bedding Safe?
- Is Your New Baby Not Sleeping at Night? Are You Suffering?
What happens now that IS bride has had her baby in Syria? have 275 words, post on news.sky.com at February 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.