When Tri presented his Autumn and Winter 2019 collection at the New York Fashion Week on Monday, it was a culmination of hard work and meticulous care to details, and fruitful discussions with collaborator Kate Young. He decided to present evening gowns, a dress he is very familiar with, on Kate Young’s advice. “I always want every collection to have some really special content, but Kate Young convinced otherwise,” Tri told VnExpress. “Maybe the kind of designs and ideas are familiar to me, but fashion lovers in the U.S. have not seen them on the New York stage. So showcasing my strength is the key, she said.” “We selected the designs together with careful consideration of every detail so that they all fit the taste of New York fashion lovers.” Tri took 42 evening dresses to Gallery II in Spring Studios, New York, home to many grand shows of famous brands like Marc Jacob, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Versace and Tom Ford. Four evening dresses showcased in Cong Tri’s collection at NYFW. Photo acquired by VnExpress New challenge The Vietnamese top designer said the preparation process presented some major challenges. The pressure of a ready-to-wear collection, instead of the haute couture… Read full this story
- NV5 Awarded $3.4M Design Contract for New York City Department of Parks and Recreation
- Millions of bees sold in New York from back of a truck
- New York governor pushes to ban plastic bags
- Iran FM, UNGA president meet in New York
- New York-based musician s Breaking English questions the need for musical boundaries
- Help Wanted: Critter catchers for New York stream study
- Designer aims to promote Malay songket at Couture Fashion Week New York
- In New York City, following in David Bowie’s footsteps
- New York Today: The Officers Checking Your Trash
- New York Today: Why Do New Yorkers Wear Black?
Vietnamese designer sticks to his strengths for New York show have 298 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.