General Director of the Vietnam News Agency (VNA) Nguyễn Đức Lợi meets RoK Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon (R)in Seoul on Monday. — VNA/VNS Photo Hữu Tuyên Viet Nam News SEOUL – General Director of Vietnam News Agency (VNA) Nguyễn Đức Lợi lauded the growing Việt Nam-Republic of Korea (RoK) ties in diverse areas during a meeting with RoK Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon in Seoul yesterday. Lợi introduced the role and function of the VNA and underlined the need to enhance information sharing between the VNA and the RoK’s Yonhap news agency. He said Vietnamese people pay close attention to the RoK and its people so the two news agencies have a responsibility to deepen mutual understanding between the two countries. PM Lee, for his part, wished that the VNA and Yonhap would continue serving as bridges to promote bilateral ties. He also conveyed his thanks to the Vietnamese Government for facilitating RoK businesses’ operations in Việt Nam over the years, as well as providing support for Korean people in the country. The same day, General Director Lợi had talks with Yonhap President Sung-boo Cho. Lợi wished Yonhap would share its experience in the use of artificial intelligence in news production,… Read full this story
- Leaders laud fallen soldiers on eve of armistice centennialYou may also be interested in...
- Leaders laud fallen soldiers on eve of Armistice centennial
- Facebook disables hundreds of accounts tied to Russian news agency for hiding their identity
- Israel raids Palestinian news agency in hunt for gunmen
- Bryant taps jobs agency leader for Workers Comp Commission
- Milwaukee social service agency leader arrested in embezzlement case
- Found guilty, two leaders of drug cartel with ties to El Chapo face life in prison
- Some Jolly news and a celebrity wedding with WNY ties
- American Paul Whelan charged with espionage in Russia, news agency reports
- Taiwan seeks Vietnam 'tourists' who left groups on arrival
Vietnam News Agency leader lauds Việt Nam-RoK’s ties have 318 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.