Vietnam Airlines JSC (VNA) is planning to auction the surplus B777 and F70 aircraft spare parts stocks.
|Vietnam Airlines to auction the surplus aircraft spare parts stocks|
If there would be of your interest, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address before 17h00 date 28 February 2019 to receive a bid documents from:
Dinh Ngoc Tung, deputy director of Supply and Material Management Department
Address: 200 Nguyen Son Street, Long Bien district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Email: [email protected],
Tel: +84-24-38273774, ext. 2841, or HP: (84) 903290971;
Or Tran Viet Phuong, email: [email protected]
Tel: +84-24-38273774, ext. 2839, or HP: (84) 913525551.
Proposal must be sent to VNA before 17h00 date 15 March 2019 (local time).
By Nguyen Huong
- Ethiopian Airline gets 100th aircraft
- She was a flirt, says spare parts dealer who killed wife in Oshodi
- Airline shares face turbulence; Jet, IndiGo stocks tumble up to 20% in 3 days
- Turkish company Alsim Alarko Sanasy wins auction to build first part of Bucharest ring road
- Ohio prison inmates pirated movies and built computers from spare parts, inspector general finds
- Skyways Aviation MD seeks airlines, firms merger
- Asia's crowded budget airline market gets one more entrant
- Vietnam’s airlines blame high jet fuel price for pricey airfare
- Japan Airlines to start budget carrier ahead of 2020 Olympics
- Bombardier wins £528.9m order for 15 new jets from American Airlines