The Vietnam Administration of Tourism (VNAT) has published a list of local travel agencies, hotels and transport operators, and called upon the public to cast votes for the best hospitality service providers. Tourists pose for a photo in front of the HCMC Post Office. VNAT has conducted polls to select winners for the 2019 Vietnam’s Tourism Awards The annual program is jointly held by VNAT and the Vietnam Tourism Association, according to an official dispatch signed by VNAT head Nguyen Trung Khanh on May 29. The organizing board had issued the program’s prize structure and received many applications from local firms, which is why it decided to call for public votes to ensure objective and accurate final results. Allowing for public voting is a new highlight of this year’s edition. Earlier, the organizing board would shortlist candidates for the awards based upon such criteria as the number of served customers, the quality of service, tax obligations and the execution of their social responsibilities. This year, prizes for the top four-or-five-star hotels may see intensive competition. The public will vote for the top 10 five-star hotels among 30 nominated hotels, and the top 10 four-star hotels out of 38 operating in… Read full this story
- These Are the Best Hospitals in New Jersey, New Ranking Says
- World's Best Hospitals 2020
- U.S. News updates Best Hospitals methodology
- California leads in Healthgrades' best hospitals for 2019
- Healthgrades reveals best hospitals for 2018
- U.S. News & World Report to tweak best hospital rankings #USNHoT
- Final call to nominate hospital’s healthcare heroes
- Zelda game voted best game of all time--WRONG
- Microsoft voted 'Best Campaigner against OOXML'
Vietnam Administration of Tourism calls for votes for best hospitality firms have 263 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.