According to the Chinese zodiac, 2019 is the Year of the Pig. According to Business of Fashion, an online publication, on the eve of the Year of the Dog (2018), the Chinese spent about $146 billion, 10.2% higher compared to the same period in 2017. In 2019, images of pigs and their snouts can be seen everywhere — from Swiss watches to bag charms. © Photo: Burberry/twitter’Like a Horror Movie’: Burberry Mocked for ‘Creepy’ Chinese New Year Promo CampaignDespite the decline in Chinese interest in luxury items, this holiday season looks promising for top-name brands. According to LVMH data, luxury handbags and Hennessy cognac are big hits in China. According to the company, sales in the fourth quarter of 2018 exceeded all expectations, especially for high fashion items and leather products, growing 17%. Gucci, when creating its Chinese New Year Collection, drew inspiration from Walt Disney’s “The Three Little Pigs”. The porcine heroes of the 1933 cartoon adorn Gucci wallets, bags and sweatshirts. Gucci is not alone; Moschino has drawn inspiration from the cartoon character Porky Pig, who Warner Brothers introduced in the 1930s. Porky Pig and his girlfriend Petunia Pig feature on Moschino backpacks, sweatshirts and denim jackets. READ MORE: Conor McGregor Enjoys Luxurious Clothes and Cars for Free, Coach Says The Swiss watch company Vacheron Constantin, which is famous for its classic style and elegance, is using the… Read full this story
- How A Crazy Branding Stunt Can Bring Results For Years
- US Stock Markets Set For An Imminent Crash Due To New Dow Jones Index Highs?
- Wait Marketing: Communicate at the Right Moment at the Right place
- Luxury Real Estate Marketing Services Offer A Stylized Approach for Developers
- Forgivable Wickedness - How Can You Not Market Your Business
- Online Advertising and Marketing Can Boost Your Business
- New York Flower Market
- McDonalds and Brand Development - Where Next?
- Top Network Marketing Company - Why Are the Products So Expensive?
- Traditional Marketing Is Dead - Practice 21st Century Marketing
To Market, To Market: Luxury Brands Purvey Pigs for China's Lunar New Year have 316 words, post on sputniknews.com at February 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.