T. Dining’s Best Restaurants Guide 2019 is out A total of 173 high-powered restaurants from Metro Manille, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Baguio and Boracay made it to Philippine Tatler T. Dining’s Best Restaurants Guide 2019. Now in its 15th edition, T. Dining Best Restaurants Guide recognizes the best culinary establishments in the country. Top restaurateurs, chefs and those with discerning palates flocked to the chic High Street Lounge of Shangri-La at the Fort to celebrate the momentous event, which was held in partnership with HSBC, no less, palanggas! Dina Tantoco, author Maurice Arcache, Monique Madsen, Paolo Martel Philippine Tatler’s energetic and tireless managing director Irene Martel Francisco welcomed the 350 invitees and announced two exciting T. Dining events for the year. In March, there will be the T. Dining’s Best Restaurants Week at Rockwell. In July, foodies can look forward to T. Dining’s Culinary Journey through SM Aura. These events will highlight special dishes and discounts from participating T. Dining restaurants that are available to all during the promo period. The most exciting part of the evening, naturellement, was the grand reveal and awarding of the Top 20 (now in its fourth year). T. Dining Best Restaurants Guide co-editors Maritess Garcia… Read full this story
- African-American vegans in Chicago redefining soulful food
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 3/11
- Diageo's (DEO) CEO Ivan Menezes on Interim 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- New Zealand’s first and only sake brewery turning heads
- Beyond Chicago: 5 other Illinois cities to visit during this bicentennial year
- Federal judge in Cleveland wants to speed along opioid settlements
- Alaska and Tourism: A Marriage Made in Heaven
- What’s new in Europe this summer
- Is Huntsville's music landscape set for radical change?
- Kentucky Derby Festival Parade, Vega in The Ville and more to do in Louisville this week
T. Dining’s Best Restaurants Guide 2019 is out have 289 words, post on www.philstar.com at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.