A number of students have been handed fixed penalty notices following noisy house parties in the Arboretum area on Saturday night. Canning Circus Police, which operates in Dunkirk, Radford, Wollaton, and Lenton Abbey, received calls to its control room with people reporting house parties taking place at a number of student properties. The properties were visited by a community protection officer (CPO) and further action was taken as seven students had previously been handed a Community Protection Notice. These were breached on Saturday, February 23 and the seven students received fixed penalty notices from the CPO. A further 13 Community Protection Notice warnings will be issued to other properties in the Arboretum area where anti-social behaviour was reported, police say. A Nottinghamshire Police spokesperson added: “If you need to report noise issues please contact the council during office hours or report it via 101.” Get the most important news straight in your inbox before 9am every day – sign up to Nottinghamshire Live’s newsletter. No complicated forms to fill out, just enter your email address in the black box at the top of this page.
- Neighbours speak out about ‘nightmare’ anti-social behaviour
- Private security firm called in to tackle village’s anti-social behaviour and ‘intimidating’ teenagers
- Police to take stronger actions and search for solutions to tackle anti-social behaviour in youths
- Spike in anti-social behaviour reported at Crown Pools
- 'Stop anti-social behaviour in our Ipswich lane'
- Police minister invited to Ipswich after spate of anti-social behaviour
- Photos released as part of police anti-social behaviour appeal at Orwell Country Park
- Brits enjoying holidays in Magaluf told to tone it down as warning of €500 anti-social behaviour fines is issued
- Magaluf to fine drunk Brits €500 for anti-social behaviour this summer as it cracks down hard on bad behaviour
- Meghan Markle movies and TV shows – from Anti-Social to Suits here’s who’s she’s played on screen
Students reported for anti-social behaviour following noisy house parties have 302 words, post on www.nottinghampost.com at February 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.