SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - February 21, 2019 - ERA Realty Network (ERA) looks set to raise its game as one of the Asia Pacific’s largest international real estate agent network with over 17,818 real estate agents. Earlier today at the ERA 2019 Asia Pacific Business Conference (APBC) — dubbed one of the biggest industry conferences and the most celebrated award presentations in the region — it announced an array of ambitious expansion plans and initiatives that will widen its position as a market leader. Themed “Rise to Lead”, the 2019 edition of the ERA Asia Pacific Business Conference was attended by regional country heads and over 2,000 real estate agents from 10 countries. Minister of Trade and Industry Mr Chan Chun Sing was the Guest-of-Honour, and he helmed a dialogue, as well as presented some of the most prestigious awards to the top agents in the region: 1.Top APAC Achiever Awards — multiple awards recognising the sales performance of the region’s best agents, member brokers/managers and division directors across the ERA regional network; 2.League of Honour Awards (Singapore) — one of the highest recognition bestowed upon ERA agents who have achieved at least three times Top 10 Achiever of the Year; 3.League… Read full this story
- Which country gives the most aid to Pacific Island nations? The answer might surprise you
- What is the Blue Dot Network and is it really the West's response to China's Belt and Road project?
- SuperGaming raises $1.3 million seed to build a party hub for casual gamers
- China's Xi lays out $900bn Silk Road vision amid claims of empire-building
- India's relations with the US must not be one-sided
- Disney Plus: Launch, prices, movies and shows to expect
- Euronet outbids Alibaba’s Ant Financial with $1 billion offer for MoneyGram
- Andrew Pollack on fighting to stop mass shootings after losing his daughter in the Parkland school shooting
- A case for Africa’s hospitality industry
- Sri Lanka seeks investment, but China questions linger
Rise to Lead: ERA Realty Network Raises The Bar With Ambitious Expansion Plans Through Its Asia Pacific Network have 309 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.