He ordered provinces in the council, namely Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai and Binh Dinh, to focus on the field of marine tourism by building coastal roads and linking tourist ports. The PM also suggested upgrading airports to attract more international tourists. Stressing the importance of perfecting the institutional system, the Government leader asked the council to study new mechanisms to address shortcomings in management and take appropriate measures to facilitate socio-economic development. He urged central localities to double efforts to make more considerable contributions to the country’s tourism development. The PM recommended improving the operational efficiency of processing and manufacturing industrial parks and promoting the application of the fourth industrial revolution and automation in production. He demanded central localities to make better use of land and human resources in socio-economic development, stressing that the State only supports the construction of importation infrastructure such as airports and ports. Established 22 years ago, the Council for the Central Key Economic Region covers over 27,800 square kilometers with a population of 6.5 million, making up 8.45 percent and over 7.0 percent of the nation’s total area and population. The region has favourbale conditions to set up economic and trade… Read full this story
- Nine local libraries are expanding their hours. Here’s where you can go on Sundays
- Two first-quarter INTs by Wyatt Rohmer helps Fossil Ridge to big win over Keller Central
- Live Updates: FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Mail Bomb Campaign
- NC Central’s new football coach followed an improbable path to the job
- NC Central wants to play more in-state basketball opponents. That’s not as easy as it sounds.
- Top-seed Central survives scare against Edison to advance to Central Section semifinals
- Clovis East gets another streak-breaking win. Central, Buchanan circling Sept. 28
- Central Section high school football
- TRAC magic numbers are 12 for Central, 44 for Clovis East
- TRAC magic numbers are 13 for Central, 41 for Clovis East
PM asks central localities to promote regional connectivity have 310 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.