A mother is suing for damages on behalf of her little girl after the child was allegedly mauled in the face by an untrained, unregistered “emotional support” pit bull at Portland International Airport. What are the details? The reported incident occurred in December 2017, when then-5-year-old Gabriella Gonzalez was waiting with her family at a gate for their flight. According to the lawsuit, defendant Michelle Brannan was at the waiting area with her pit bull, which she claimed was an emotional support animal. Gabriella asked whether the animal bites and if she could pet the dog. In response Brannan granted permission. The dog then attacked the little girl, causing injuries which required facial reconstructive surgery. Mina Gonzalez, Gabriella’s mother, told KVEW-TV, “There was just blood everywhere,” describing her horror over the attack. The suit says that “as a result of the incident, Gabriella Gonzalez suffered injury to muscles, tendons, bones, nerves and soft tissue of her face, eye, eyelid, tear duct and lip, as well as emotional trauma.” The complaint also states the child has suffered permanent scarring and “required surgery to repair complex facial lacerations and a damaged tear duct, and has incurred medical expenses and will incur future… Read full this story
- When emotional support animals go rogue
- Should emotional support animals be allowed on board airplanes?
- Sister, 30, of murdered backpacker Hannah Witheridge dies five years and one day after her 23-year-old sibling was killed by migrant workers in Thailand
- Custody fight for father who says his 7-year-old isn't transgender
- As violence and vandalism escalate in Hong Kong, some protest supporters have had enough
- Thomas Cook boss breaks his silence and claims he is 'not a fat cat' despite £8m pay as the defiant Swiss national adds he would do 'absolutely nothing' differently following firm's collapse
- Rape of my childhood: It's the publishing sensation of the year. The brutal abuse of Britain's most exciting pianist by his prep school PE teacher - and how his ex wife tried to ban his book about it
- He's 75 tomorrow and facing up to mortality, so we asked Michael Winner to write his own obituary. Naturally, he leapt at the chance
- Empire star Jussie Smollett DENIES he paid two Nigerian brothers $3,500 to attack him in extraordinary statement and says he is 'angered and devastated' by claims he orchestrated the assault
- Whatever Happened To The
Lawsuit claims passenger's 'emotional support' pit bull mauls 5-year-old little girl in the face at Portland airport have 385 words, post on www.theblaze.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.