Senator Kamala Harris warned Monday, as she campaigned in New Hampshire, that that Russia is likely to interfere in the 2020 presidential election. The Senate Judiciary and Intelligence Committee member said that the public should be worried about voter manipulation, as well as ‘classic’ voter suppression tactics. ‘Let’s get ready,’ the Democratic presidential candidate said of potential election meddling by Russia in next year’s race. ‘Let’s get ready for that.’ Senator Kamala Harris warned Monday, as she campaigned in New Hampshire, that that Russia is likely to interfere in the 2020 presidential election On her first trip to New Hampshire as a candidate for her party’s nomination, Harris proudly declared her support for the ultra-progressive Green New Deal, but characterized it as a ‘goal’ rather that set of specific policies that she’d seek to implement. She did not shy away from taking on Donald Trump directly, calling his border wall a ‘vanity project’ before a crowd of a thousand when the topic of immigration came up. Harris also endorsed a national movement to make Election Day a federal holiday and offered her support to a local proposition to recycle Columbus Day and make it a holiday for indigenous peoples. Her… Read full this story
- Trump's business network reached alleged Russian mobsters
- Donald Trump's Big 10 foreign policy pledges -- will he stick to them?
- Mexican leader congratulates US - but not Trump
- Russia sanctions bill approved in Senate, heads to Trump
- Trump orders 'voter fraud' commission as FBI firing fallout lingers
- Mike Pence, Connie Lawson to study 'voter fraud' as part of Trump commission
- Media covered most of 78 terror attacks Trump said 'not even being reported'
- Exclusive: Hillary Clinton says Trump associates helped Russia meddle in the 2016 election
- 'Chaos.' 'Mess.' 'Fake news.' 'Turmoil.' Trump lets loose at press conference.
- 2016 DNC: Sanders pledges to do "all that he can" to get Clinton elected
Kamala Harris backs Green New Deal and blasts Trump's 'vanity project' wall in New Hampshire as she warns Americans should 'get ready' for Russian interference in 2020 election have 311 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.