John Barnes has taken aim at Piers Morgan for “lumping black people in together” over the Liam Neeson race row. The former footballer has defended Liam over his comments, where he said he wanted to “kill a black b******” after his friend was raped, and he searched black areas to find someone with a cosh to attack. John has said Liam’s environment, as he was brought up in The Troubles in Northern Ireland, has meant in that moment, he saw black people as “the enemy,” and was not trying to pick out an individual because they were black. He said Liam has “racial bias,” rather than being racist himself, but after defending the actor he took aim at Piers and Susanna Reid, the former of whom he called a “hypocrite.” John said: “It [racial bias] is subliminal but it’s not obvious, it’s very similar to subliminally Piers and Susanna talking about, ‘I know if I was black, this is how I would feel.’ “What they’re actually saying is, ‘This is how you should feel,’ and for me, I find that insulting, condescending because there’s no way Piers Morgan or Susanna could ever know what it’s like to feel black or… Read full this story
- Piers Morgan slams Donald Trump's 'unhinged' lawyer Rudy Giuliani as pair clash in explosive row over George Floyd case live on GMB
- Sky News and BBC's political stars are nowhere to be seen outside Westminster in wake of Anna Soubry 'Nazi' abuse amid claims MPs now FEAR being interviewed there
- Burnley fan behind White Lives Matter plane posted racist 'P***' messages online while bosses suspend his girlfriend from beauty job after post saying town 'is like a foreign country'
- Burnley fan AND his girlfriend are both SACKED from their jobs after he chartered the plane that flew White Lives Matter banner over Etihad stadium
- Police launch investigation into Burnley football fan who chartered a plane and flew White Lives Matter banner above Etihad stadium over racially aggravated public order offence as his engineering company probes his conduct
- Police say NO crime was committed when Burnley fan flew 'White Lives Matter' banner over match at Manchester City - but club vows to 'root out these racists' and hand lifetime bans to those involved
John Barnes SLAMS 'hypocrite' Piers Morgan for 'offensive' comments in Liam Neeson race row have 378 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.