The night after Belfry High School’s football team won the annual homecoming game in the fall of 2016, Kendall, a senior, drove to the home of Jerry Swafford for a party that she’d seen on Snapchat.Swafford wasn’t a Belfry student; he was a 60-year-old janitor who helped maintain the Kentucky high school’s facilities. He had a daughter who was a student there, and he was known for buying her friends alcohol, or even spying on them when they were getting dressed. One said he once crawled into bed with her. That night, he was hosting a joint birthday party for himself and one of the friends.When Kendall arrived around 10:30 p.m., about 20 high school–age kids were already there. The 16-year-old found her friend Summer and took a few swigs from a Popov vodka bottle.Later, Kendall was in the kitchen with Swafford, and watched him drop a white pill in a drink he poured for someone. She later told cops that he said it was a sleeping pill. Then he handed her a drink too — something red, she recalled, but she didn’t recognize the alcohol.Kendall did not seem drunk while they were hanging out, Summer later said in a… Read full this story
- Drug cartels are murdering their way into Mexico’s gas industry
- Man Admits to Kidnapping and Repeated Rape of Woman Over a Weeks-Long Ordeal
- Good Morning, News: Portland Police Have the Receipts, White House Slams Harm Reduction, and Can TriMet Do That?
- Help sex-assault survivors: Know symptoms, where to go to stay safe
- Here is the text of Sen. Susan Collins’ speech on the Senate floor
- 15 binge-worthy series to fuel your addition
- Nashville Cop Who Shot Black Man In The Back Is Finally Charged With Homicide
- How I ended up as a modern-day slave in the middle of NYC
- Trapped by the ‘Walmart of Heroin’
- Former boxer marked for murder goes undercover to catch the person who wanted him dead
If You're Drugged And Raped, The Police May Never Know. Here's Why. have 325 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.