Glenn Maxwell hit a stunning 113 from 55 balls against India (Image: REUTERS) The Australian batsman reached 100 in just 50 balls and in the 18th over sent one ball for SEVEN as he struck another six on a no ball. Australia successfully chased down India’s 190/4 in the second T20 match of the series to win by seven wickets. Maxwell was the star man after India’s Virat Kohli made 72 not out and Lokesh Rahul put on 47 in 26 balls. MS Dhoni hit 40 in 23 but Maxwell was the main man as he helped the Aussies over the line. Related articles MS Dhoni SLAMMED by angry fans as sparks fly at India vs Australia What Virat Kohli did in India vs Australia blasted as ‘DISRESPECTFUL’ Opener D’Arcy Short had made 40 off 28, but despite the good start Marcus Stoinis and Aaron Finch struggled at the crease. And then Maxwell, coming in at number four, went about saving the day for the visitors. The 30-year-old finished on 113 not out from 55 balls giving him a stunning strike rate of 205.45. And fans on Twitter went crazy for his innings. Glenn Maxwell hit a stunning century against… Read full this story
- Luck wasn't on my side during the World Cup - Glenn Maxwell
- Glenn Maxwell: Battling the impostor syndrome
- Jadeja best Indian fielder of the decade: Sridhar
- Jadeja has been the best Indian fielder in the last decade - R Sridhar
- Grit expectations
- Kim Kardashian's killer corset, Cardi B's duvet dream, Katy Perry the chandelier and Lady Gaga's strip tease: Met Gala stars compete to be the queen of 'camp' on most OUTRAGEOUS red carpet yet
Glenn Maxwell 'overshadowed Virat Kokli' with stunning knock against India have 262 words, post on www.express.co.uk at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.