U.S. Donald Trump Fox News Sean Hannity Ann Coulter Immigration Politics President Donald Trump has credited conservative media voices like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Laura Ingraham for helping to influence his decision to declare a national emergency at the southern border. The comments came during the president’s news conference on Friday morning, where he announced that he would circumvent Congress and declare a national emergency in order to build his long-promised border wall between the United States and Mexico. “I’m going to be signing a national emergency,” Trump said. “We’re talking about an invasion of our country with drugs, with human traffickers, with all types of criminals and gangs. When asked by NBC News White House correspondent Kelly O’Donnell about how his outside conservative advisers had influenced his opinion of the border situation, Trump responded by talking at length about media figures Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson. Trump had previously been accused of heeding the political advice of the Fox News host. On Thursday, CNN’s Chris Cuomo suggested that the president is effectively following the orders of Hannity, saying that conservative media figures are “in his head all the time, rent-free.” After discussing… Read full this story
- Donald Trump says U.S. schools should be reopened 'ASAP' after watching Fox News segment claiming that students don't spread coronavirus and are 'more likely to die crossing the street'
- Donald Trump says funding for the WHO remains suspended but confirms he is considering reducing US contribution from $400M to just $40M to match China's
- Donald Trump says it was fine for Mike Pompeo to have staffers do chores including dog-walking and dish-washing because 'maybe his wife wasn't there' as he backs firing IG who was investigating secretary of state
- Donald Trump says WHO must 'clean up its act' after threatening to permanently ends its funding over accusation it failed to sound the alarm on coronavirus
- BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump says he would 'SHUT DOWN' Twitter if he could as he signs executive order against 'anti-conservative bias' on social media and claims it is 'a threat to freedom itself' – but won't delete his account
- Fox News Host Warns Viewers After Trump Says He’s Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘This. Will. Kill. You.’
- Donald Trump complains he gets 'no credit' for handling the coronavirus crisis even as he brags about getting 'great reviews' and the nation's death toll ticks toward 100,000
- Trump says HE has been taking anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to PREVENT Covid-19 for 'a week and a half because good things are being said about it', calls warnings it is dangerous 'phony' and reveals he demanded it from WH doctor
- Donald Trump retweets post mocking Joe Biden for wearing a mask at Memorial Day commemorations on his first trip out of the house in two months after the president again refused to cover his face
- Donald Trump slams Nancy Pelosi as 'sick' after she called him 'morbidly obese' and claims research warning hydroxy is dangerous is 'a Trump enemy statement' as he doubles down on taking it to 'prevent' coroanvirus
Donald Trump Says Ann Coulter is 'Off the Reservation,' Credits Fox News Hosts for Emergency Declaration have 510 words, post on www.newsweek.com at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.