Over 100 firms join International Trade Fair of Northwest Region The International Trade Fair of the Northwest Region 2019 opened in Dien Bien Phu city in the northwestern province of Dien Bien on March 30 More than 100 organisations and businesses of Vietnam, China, Laos and Thailand have joined the International Trade Fair of the Northwest Region 2019 that was opened in Dien Bien Phu city in the northwestern province of Dien Bien on March 30. The event, which will run until April 5, has 280 booths introducing goods and services of different localities of Vietnam and foreign firms, along with a trading area and a food court. On display at the fair are manufacturing-mechanical products, machines, industrial and agricultural equipment, office equipment, and handicrafts. Le Van Quy, Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Dien Bien province, said that the trade fair is part of the national trade promotion programme which has been approved by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. The regional-level event is of important economic and political significance, aiming to promote the images and potential for socio-economic, trade, service, culture and tourism development of Dien Bien and other Vietnamese and foreign localities, he said. Quy held… Read full this story
- News briefs: Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team on Russia probe
- GM Korea cancels news briefing as temporary workers storm venue
- Friday morning news briefing: 'Shut down the streets'
- News briefs: White House delays tariffs on EU, Canada and Mexico
- The Briefing: Collins is next stop on Zuckerberg's 'apology tour'
- The Briefing: Next up on Mark Zuckerberg's 'apology tour' is Chris Collins
- AP News in Brief at 12:09 a.m. EDT
- Nissan to hold briefing on exhaust gas measurement procedures
- The Briefing: 'The swamp' grows darker
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/12
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 2/4 have 278 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.