Việt Nam pulled out all the stops for media: foreign affairs spokesperson DPRK Chairman Kim Jong-un leaves Hà Nội Achieving denuclearisation needs more time PM says hosting DPRK-US summit was big success for Việt Nam Reactions to the failed summit 00.30 AM Friday North Korea is seeking partial relief of sanctions from the United States, not in their entirety, in exchange for the dismantlement of its main nuclear facility and other actions, Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho made the remark at an impromptu press conference at his hotel in Hanoi, hours after a summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and U.S. President Donald Trump failed to produce an agreement. VNA/VNS Photo Lâm Khánh 11.00 PM In an unexpected move, the North Korean delegation announce they will hold a press conference in Hà Nội. 3.50 PM Airforce One is about to take off and President Donald Trump is heading home to Washington. Chairman Kim still has a few days in Vietnam for a pre-planned state visit. We are signing off from our live blog but before we do we’d like to thank all the staff here at Viet Nam News who helped make this possible. Thu Ha, Thu Van, Bao Hoa, Hong… Read full this story
- Minimum Wage: JNPSNC, Reps of FG again fail to reach agreement ―Scribe
- If Mahayuti forms government in Maharashtra, Sena likely to get key portfolios in Cabinet: Ramdas Athawale
- Meet Trump's Cabinet and Inner Circle
- Puffer train: Kim's cigarette stop en route to Hanoi
- Netanyahu's party, which could break Israel's political deadlock by ousting him, has long remained loyal to its leaders
- Sanjay Raut to Fadnavis: 'Best wishes if you think you can form govt'
- Watford hopeful over reaching Ismaila Sarr deal with Rennes
- Chicago public school teachers vote to strike if deal can't be reached
- Chicago Teachers Union considering tentative agreement to end strike
- Riyadh Agreement: Can Saudi-brokered ‘peace deal’ really help end Yemen war?
BREAKING NEWS: NO AGREEMENT REACHED have 317 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.