The Consumer Electronics Show serves as an excellent platform for manufacturers and developers to show off their latest products. CES 2019 hasn’t failed to impress on the Virtual Reality front with several impressive products on display.After some in-depth research, we’ve managed to draw a list of the best VR products on display at CES 2019:1. Vive Pro EyeClose Vive Pro Eye is integrated with Tobii eye-tracking technology. This premium headset is engineered to create a more immersive VR experience. It allows users to perform functions and navigate menus using their gaze. It can also make workspace collaboration easier using Vive Studio and Ovation. related news Anand Mahindra says entering commuter 2-wheeler space was a mistake All you should know about BMW’S electric motorcycle 2020 Hyundai Creta spied: What has changed? 2. Nordictrack VR BikeThe Nordictrack VR bike will be bundled with the HTC Vive Focus VR headset and a one-year membership to iFit. The headset will allow you to play games designed specifically for the VR Bike like Aeronauts, Bike Messenger, and The Last Rider. The bike will also offer 10 percent inclines and declines to simulate the changing elevation in the game, as well as 24 different levels of… Read full this story
- HTC reveals Vive VR – a new power-packed virtual reality headset
- Facebook unveils ‘virtual reality’ social network ‘Horizon’ where you hang out and play games with pals in computer world
- LG rollable OLED TV, HarleyDavidson Livewire: Jaw-dropping new tech from CES 2019
- The Best Black Friday virtual reality headset deals in 2019
- Kinky £12,000 sex tape service lets couples record romp in ‘virtual reality’ – and then relive it using headset in old age
- Facebook’s Oculus launches Horizon, a virtual reality-based social networking platform
- The State Of Virtual Reality In 2016
- Apple boss says virtual reality is 'really cool' – but what will he do with it?
- CES 2019: LG Display unveils its biggest flagship, an 88-inch OLED with 8K resolution
- Inside Panorama Fest’s Groundbreaking Virtual-Reality Experience
Virtual Reality at CES 2019: These five products could be VR’s last saving grace have 318 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at January 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.