The Consumer Electronics Show serves as an excellent platform for manufacturers and developers to show off their latest products. CES 2019 hasn’t failed to impress on the Virtual Reality front with several impressive products on display.
After some in-depth research, we’ve managed to draw a list of the best VR products on display at CES 2019:
1. Vive Pro Eye
Vive Pro Eye is integrated with Tobii eye-tracking technology. This premium headset is engineered to create a more immersive VR experience. It allows users to perform functions and navigate menus using their gaze. It can also make workspace collaboration easier using Vive Studio and Ovation.
2. Nordictrack VR Bike
The Nordictrack VR bike will be bundled with the HTC Vive Focus VR headset and a one-year membership to iFit. The headset will allow you to play games designed specifically for the VR Bike like Aeronauts, Bike Messenger, and The Last Rider. The bike will also offer 10 percent inclines and declines to simulate the changing elevation in the game, as well as 24 different levels of resistance and 16 different pedal positions.
Cybershoes are strapped on feet, as you are seated on a swivel bar stool. The Cybershoes are compatible with any VR game, and function with SteamVR, the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality, and Pimax. Allowing users to control their movements in a game, provides a more immersive VR experience.
4. Foot Motion Controller
The Foot Motion Controller for PlayStation VR aims to offer PS players the opportunity to explore different movements during their PlayStation VR gaming experience. This foot-powered rudder turns navigation into a full-body activity.
5. Oculus Quest
The Quest is a true all-in-one VR headset. Like most VR headsets, you will need space to use the Oculus Quest, but the headset’s internal sensors can be calibrated to your playing space. This feature will display the limits of your VR play space in the game, ensuring space constraints don’t restrict your VR gaming experience. The Oculus Quest also features wireless controllers with internal sensors. Every aspect of the Oculus Quest is designed to provide a more immersive VR gaming experience.Are you happy with your current monthly income? Do you know you can double it without working extra hours or asking for a raise? Rahul Shah, one of the India’s leading expert on wealth building, has created a strategy which makes it possible… in just a short few years. You can know his secrets in his FREE video series airing between 12th to 17th December. You can reserve your free seat here.
- Virtual reality goes huge at CES 2017
- Gamescom: 'Virtual reality is only an interim solution'
- Is virtual reality the future of art?
- Would you wear a virtual reality helmet during SEX? Porn firm wants men to strap on headsets to spice up romps with their wives
- What is Google Earth VR? The virtual reality ‘killer app’ – here’s what we know
- Virtual reality porn is so realistic is makes people think it’s okay to cheat in real life, scientists warn
- Virtual reality hot air balloon experience lands at Meow Wolf
- Intel shows off virtual reality technology that could change the way we watch sport FOREVER
- Virtual reality pornography could be available in thousands of European hotels room within six months
- Sex festival forced to close because too many people wanted to try out virtual reality porn