Home HomeNewsEducationHealthTechManufacturing & LogisticsLife SciencesAg INnovationINPower INnovatorsBigWigs & New GigsVideoPurchase Gerry DickGerry’s ViewSpeaking Engagement RequestSubscribeNewslettersPODCASTAppRSSOn-AirTV & Radio Listings ContactAbout IIBMeet the TeamContact UsWork at IIBFlagship Stations TradeRev Makes Hires, Promotions Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:01 PM ESTUpdated: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:08 PM ESTBy Tara Twigg, TV [email protected] Grau and TradeRev, North America’s leading dealer-to-dealer digital auction platform, has hired Kayne Grau (pictured) as executive vice president, U.S. and commercial sales. He most recently served as president of data as a service at TradeRev parent KAR Auction Services Inc. Grau joined KAR through the acquisition of DRIVIN in 2017. He has played a large role in fortifying KAR’s data analytics capabilities and syndicating the DRIVIN predictive analytics tools across KAR’s portfolio of physical, online and digital auction marketplaces. Grau will focus on accelerating the company’s expansion in new and existing markets and overseeing the TradeRev ground crew supporting dealers who select full-service options. Keith Crerar (pictured) has been named executive vice president of global operations and will oversee all dealer success efforts from registration to auction experience to comprehensive post-sale support and logistics. He will continue to standardize and streamline the TradeRev experience for dealers across North America while deploying innovative new approaches to address some… Read full this story
- Barnegat Police Hired, Promoted, Including 1st Female Sergeant
- BRON Studios Boosts TV Signal With EVP-Level Hire, Promotion
- Bengals still open as Denver, Cleveland make hires
- 3 things to do if you're offered a promotion without a raise
- Cole Sprouse promotes Five Feet Apart with co-star Haley Lu Richardson
- Sexist hiring practices don't only hurt women. They hurt men, too
- Fury as Twitter and YouTube 'promote neo-Nazi station'
- Goldman Sachs says it must hire more women and minorities
- Scrap job interviews to stop bullies being hired, expert says
- This company lets workers vote on pay raises and hiring
TradeRev Makes Hires, Promotions have 297 words, post on www.insideindianabusiness.com at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.