New Zealand is reeling in the wake of the most deadly mass shooting in its history. Here is a timeline of the vicious attack targeting Muslims in the southern city of Christchurch. The attack left 50 dead and injured a further 50. Friday’s deadly right-wing terror attack targeted mosques in the center of the southern New Zealand city of Christchurch All times local (Christchurch, New Zealand, is 13 hours ahead of UTC). Entries reflect events at given time on day of the attack, Friday, March 15, 2019. Prior to attack Shooter publishes white supremacist manifesto detailing attack motivations online. 13:31 (approximate) Shooter emails manifesto to media outlets and Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s office, who forwards it to parliamentary security within minutes. 13:40 Shooter enters Al Noor Mosque, livestreaming the attack on Facebook as he opens fire with an automatic weapon, killing 42 people. The shooter remains in the mosque for two minutes. He leaves, shoots at people on the street, retrieves another rifle from his car and re-enters the mosque. After leaving the mosque again, the gunman shoots a woman outside. 13:57 Facebook removes livestream video after police alert the company. It continues circulating on other platforms, with new versions being uploaded as fast as others are… Read full this story
- Victims of New Zealand terror attack confront killer in court: "You are not actually a human"
- New Zealand shooting RECAP: Gunman shouted 'we're going to kill you'
- New Zealand shootings: 49 people killed in Christchurch mosque terror attacks
- 'Retraumatizing': leaked script of NZ terror attack movie blasted by victims' families
- Who is Brenton Tarrant? Everything we know about New Zealand mosque gunman
- What to know about the Muslim community in New Zealand targeted by deadly attack
- New Zealand's Jacinda Ardern: A tenure beset by crisis
- Islamic State suspect ‘looking forward’ to life in New Zealand as government agrees to repatriation
- Hero MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save life of officer stabbed in London terror attack
- Nation stands silent to remember victims of London terror attack
Timeline of New Zealand terror attack have 320 words, post on www.dw.com at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.