Source: Focus Information Agency Moskow. Berlin claims that Moscow is responsible for preserving the Intermediate Nuclear Force Treaty, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said after talks with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov in Moscow on Friday, TASS reported. “We believe that Russia is capable of saving this treaty. It is common knowledge that we, just as like other NATO countries, believe that there exists a missile that violates the treaty and it must be eliminated,” he claimed. “Once again we discussed the INF Treaty. For 30 years it has maintained security in Europe and is a cornerstone of the edifice of European security. For this reason we are very much interested in preserving it. It concerns the interests of security in the most fundamental way. The German government is doing everything in its powers to ensure the treaty should have a future,” Maas said. “As we can see, negotiations are in progress and Russia is prepared to go ahead with them to use the time left to answer these questions, provide information and make its contribution to preserving the INF Treaty,” he stated. © 2019 All rights reserved. Citing Focus Information Agency is mandatory!
- Germany says 'won't let anyone take Europe from us'
- Putin: If Russia poisoned Navalny he'd be dead
- Russia and France wreak revenge on ISIS: Putin orders his warships in Med to work with French Navy as jihadists in Syria are pummelled from the air
- Putin says expecting no change to US ties under Biden
- Laughing Putin says if he wanted Alexei Navalny dead 'it would have been done' as he denies Kremlin involvement in the opposition leader's poisoning
- The Biden Administration Will Have Its Hands Full With Russia
- Central African Republic Accuses Russia of Invading It, Moscow Denies
- Russian Military Base May Appear in CAR - Defence Minister
- Vladimir Putin Named Russia's Most Popular Politician for 21st Year Running in State Poll
- 'There is movement': Ursula von der Leyen hails 'new beginnings with old friends' amid hopes of Brexit breakthrough as she says talks are in the 'very last mile' - but Tory MPs warn Boris must QUIT if negotiations collapse with No Deal
TASS: Russia can save INF Treaty, says German Foreign Minister have 346 words, post on www.focus-fen.net at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.