A journalist from Germany’s public broadcaster ARD garnered a laugh from reporters at the Russian foreign minister’s annual presser by accidentally calling Sergei Lavrov the German foreign minister. READ MORE: From Putin-Trump Summit to Syria: Lavrov Sums Up Russian Foreign Policy in 2018 Lavrov, still the head of the Russian Foreign Ministry, joked his way out of the new office to the laughter of journalists.
- Navalny poisoning: German foreign minister threatens sanctions
- BRICS foreign ministers express concern at conflicts, call for resolution through dialogue
- Ukraine has frozen dialogue with Belarus -foreign minister
- Ukraine has frozen dialogue with Belarus - foreign minister
- French Foreign Minister Slams Navalny's Alleged Poisoning, Urges Russia to Probe 'Attack'
- Navalny poisoning: Confronting Russia, EU has limited options
- Russia accuses Germany of stalling Alexei Navalny's probe
- Hospital: Russia's Alexei Navalny out of coma, is responsive
- Angela Merkel’s top diplomat warns China over Taiwan ‘threats’
- Belarus praises Russia for its support amid protests
Russia's Top Diplomat Lavrov Branded German Foreign Minister at Presser (VIDEO) have 149 words, post on sputniknews.com at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.