The daily reference exchange rate on January 3 is set at 22,828 VND/USD.(Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam raised the daily reference exchange rate on January 3 by 3 VND to 22,828 VND/USD. With the current trading band of +/- 3 percent, the ceiling rate applied by commercial banks for the day is 23,512 VND/USD and the floor rate is 22,144 VND/USD. The transaction office of the State Bank of Vietnam added 500 VND to the buying rate making it 23,200 VND/USD and 3 VND to the selling rate, listing it at 23,463 VND/USD. Meanwhile, the opening hour rates at commercial banks reversed the falling trend from last week. Vietcombank increased both rates by 5 VND, listing the buying rate at 23,160 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,250 VND/USD. The rates at BIDV went up by 15 VND to 23,165 VND/USD (buying) and 23,255 VND/USD (selling). At Techcombank, the buying rate rose by 25 VND to 23,145 VND/USD and the selling rate stayed at 23,245 VND/USD, the same as on the previous day.-VNA
- Vietnamese currency under bigger pressure in 2020
- Rupee drops by 11 paise to 70.93 on dollar demand
- Dollar gains, stocks scale fresh highs on data, trade deal
- The week in theatre: Cuttin’ It; The Girl With Glitter in Her Eye; Rooman – review
- Rupee settles 3 paise down at 71.11 against U.S. Dollar
- Facing economic crisis, Lebanon's government weighs options
- Africa's CFA franc — colonial relic or stabilizing force?
- Andrew Yang previews second round of Democratic presidential debates
- Why Is Trump Boycotting the Fox News Debate?
- Trump and the Truth: The Viral Candidate
Reference exchange rate rises on January 3 have 251 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.